No one likes know-it-alls. They are just incredibly difficult to be around. At the same time, there’s nothing better than when a classic know-it-all says or does something totally stupid and wrong. It’s even better when they get called out for it.
If you enjoy know-it-alls getting called out, then look no further than the popular subreddit r/IAmVerySmart. We pulled the best posts from the group featuring smart asses getting something wrong or getting called out for being dumb. The posts are pretty hilarious.
1. Ah yes bats are definitely birds
Imagine being this confident about something you are completely wrong about. Someone tell this idiot to watch Planet Earth.
2. When you miss the joke
Thanks for letting everyone know you’re a dipshit!
3. Even little kids know what Pi is
Please get over yourself.
4. Know-it-alls just can’t help themselves
If you don’t know what you are talking about then don’t say anything at all. Simple as that.
5. No shit, idiot
Many people DO get it. Even babies. Shut up.
6. Just let us enjoy this funny meme
Smart asses really know how to ruin everything, don’t they?
7. When trying to be woke fails
And fails horribly.
8. Guessing this person has a lot of friends, huh?
9. Thanks dude. Very helpful!
Just let us laugh at something without ruining for once. Please!
10. Seems like a lot of fun
This is definitely the way to get a date on Tinder.
11. Wow so impressive!
Way to guarantee that no HR manager will ever call you back.
12. Nice try
Maybe you should go back to school?
13. Do you really think we don’t know how animated movies work?
It’s a joke, moron!
14. People who don’t like The Office should be put in jail
There, we said it.
15. Never believe anything you read on the Internet
Not even an IQ test.