Ahh, dads and their jokes. They’re a vintage brand of humor that never seems to lose its bouquet. As much as it makes us cringe, we gotta give it up for the dads in our lives. Or, if you’re a dad yourself, revel in the awesomeness that is your birthright. Here are 21 dads who know exactly how to win this fatherhood thing.
1. When You Leave Dad In Charge Of Babysitting Duty For One Day
On the flip side, this is sort of an ingenious way to teach your kid the ABCs.
2. When You Tell A New Father To Blur Out The Baby’s Face
The look of love when a child looks at their old man for the first time!
A toast? More like a whole loaf! A little dad humor for the dad humor list.
4. When Dad Does The Laundry And Finds A Bra Pad That Came Loose…
They call this the chosen dog.
That is the most real joy we have ever seen. It is earned.
6. When Your Dad Absolutely Owns You At Tekken 3
Dads got the skills to pay the bills
7. When It’s Dads Turn To Keep An Eye On The Kids
He’s working SMART.
8. When Your Dad Is The Guitarist From Pink Floyd
Daaaaaaaad, it’s my turn to rock!
He may be in the middle of a field with very little reception, but by god he has a good joke and he’s going to tell it!
Never a bad opportunity to insert a little comedy into a stressful situation.
11. Truly Epic Dad Riffing
THIS is good humor.
12. When Dad Bribes You With Cake If You Poop
That’s called teaching your kid to have INITIATIVE. Good fathering, dad!
13. When You’re A Proud Father
Dads gotta be proud of their kids in the nerdiest, weirdest ways possible.
14. “Peein Your Pants Is Cool!”
You ain’t cool unless you pee your pants!
15. When Your Dad’s Wig Is On Crooked
16. When Your Dad Is a Chef AND An Artist AND Disgusting
The onion toenails…
17. When There’s A Boxer In The Family
It’s almost like the dad is photobombing the dog.
The horses ASKED to see the pictures! They understand the joys of fatherhood.
19. When Your Dad Feels The Need To Make A Slight Correction
The branding guys behind this root beer brand had to know what they were getting into.
20. When Dad Is Royally Pissed
JK it’s just another bad joke opportunity! Fatherhood is all about the bad jokes.
21. When Your Dad Has To Get In On The Action
He’s the merman of the house
Want more good news from the gang over at Men’s Humor? Click here!