That awkward phase between hired and fired
Bosses can either be the nicest people you have ever known (rare) or the worst people you'd ever meet, some though lie in a grey area where they do things that are funny to them but make you miserable.
1. "My boss filled all the water coolers with Grape KoolAid"
2. "Ever since my boss has had a daughter I’ve received diminishing amounts of attention. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to let her artwork be the only thing on display in the office!"
3. "A guy at work asked my boss for a raise… This is what he got."
4. "So I bring a pecan pie to work. By noon it was missing. Found it a few hours later in my boss’s office."
5. "I’m a lifeguard. My boss gave me a key to open this drawer, then started laughing hysterically when I tried unlocking it. I didn’t realize why until now."
6. This boss who thought he was being funny
7. "My boss censored my cleavage at work yesterday."
8. This boss who likes these pens a little too much:
9. This boss who left this note before heading on vacation:
10. "My boss installed an IP Camera at the store to spy on us when he’s away. I retaliated with this rig."
11. This boss who hung this giant Justin Bieber watch when an employee requested a wall clock
12. This boss who put this sign on their office door:
13. "My boss was tired of our wire cutters getting stolen. I’m not sure this will solve it."
14. “My boss told me to at least try shoveling out and come in today.”
15. "I work in IT. This is the Christmas wreath my boss made."
16. "My boss wears his $50,000 green diamond ring to work, laying asphalt."