25 Items We Unexpectedly Found in the Charity Store That Made Us Label Them 'Bizzare'
The thrift store can be an amusing treasure hide. Yes, you could find some unexpectedly good stuff for cheap but there could also be some really weird gems that made their owners give them away. Some shoppers have found the wackiest and most bizarre stuff in these charity stores and couldn't help but share it with the world through a Facebook group called Charity Shop S***. We don't know why these things were made, why they still exist, their use or purpose of existence, and what value they even add to this world. What we do know is that they have enough potential to either make us screech or laugh by simply being weird. Here are 25 items from the charity shop that make us label them 'bizzare.'
1. 'Delightful' Oliver Hardy pig ornament
2. Blackpool RSPCA don't know what to do with it
3. Doesn't seem like a doll
4. Saw this today & left it there
5. No idea what that is... lol
6. Which wood is that made of?
7. That horse needs some sleep... and so do I
9. Pretty useful
10. 'Just why would anyone make this?'
11. 'It's a glasses holder apparently'
12. Never imagined that to be this motivating
13. His name is Cuthbert
14. (Not so) Pretty (h)armless
15. 'Available in fifty shades'
16. Mouth opener for sure
17. Sheepy much
18. Donate it to secondary school
19. 'Names? I'm thinking Nigel'
20. Traumatized much?