These 25 Hilarious Memes Sum up Generation X Better Than We Can | The Good Old Days
Some things evoke so many memories that they seem to transport you back in time; for example, a song from your college years or an old Polaroid. It could also be a picture of something your generation had to deal with that would be perplexing to today's youth. A telephone with actual numbers or a small book with all telephone numbers in it, for example. Loads of pictures depicting one generation's "back in the day" are shared on the Facebook group titled 'Righteous Memes from Generation X.' Here are a few good memes that explain what it was to live like Gen X better than a few good words describing the good old days.
2. 'Better, stronger....faster.'
3. 'That's a whole lotta Gen X packed into one pic'
4. 'I feel like this is the perfect description of us...'
5. Those were the good days
6. 'Rob Ford was one helluva Mayor...'
7. 'Toys like this explain our childhood better than words ever could'
8. 'I still say that when some says they have news'
9. That's the password
10. 'Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down'
11. Living in the apocalypse
12. Not found
13. That's just a good one
14. The road runner ran away
15. 'Loved Teddy Ruxpin!'
16. 'Now it's just *click click beep* and done'
17. 'Diarrhea was so much cheaper then'
18. 'I just heard Land of Confusion on the radio last night'
19. 'I started singing the song as soon as I saw the picture…'
20. 'If you don't have a sparkler-induced burn scar somewhere on your person, can you even call yourself a Gen X kid?'