25 Insane But Relatable Hustle Culture Memes Which Should Be Trolled | “Sleep in Manageable Intervals”
Most of us would probably like a motivational pep talk now and then, but sometimes hustling might make us feel less human and more robotic. Many people have come to associate their sense of worth with how productive they can be or how much more they can hustle. The Sigma Male Grindset or Hustle Culture Memes is a collection of memes that both parody and support motivational memes that promote self-improvement, usually at the expense of maintaining an active social life or leisure time. There's nothing wrong with working hard but taking out time for oneself is certainly not counterproductive.
Here are 25 of the most insane hustle culture-promoting productivity memes that might encourage you to sleep only in "manageable intervals" to be "at the top of the game." We don't recommend that though; we only encourage you to enjoy the memes and decide what's best for you in your own time.
1. Don't actually.
2. At this point, a dog might as well take over.
3. Maintaining a healthy romantic relationship actually takes brains.
4. Top of what?
5. We've melted and evaporated already.
6. Key to success and exhaustion, more like.
7. Productivity or whatever...
8. The work better end.
9. Breathe a little, please.
10. Guess what? You're human, not a butterfly.
11. Work 'it' and rest 'it'.
12. Got what?
13. A bit too inspiring.
14. Monetize everything you can, at this rate.
15. What even?
16. We hope this advice isn't serious.
17. Yes, please honor your truth.
18. Exhaustion unlocked!
19. 7 eggs? Wow!
20. Sleep a little, at least.
21. It already is a masterpiece 'cause YOU are in it.
22. Can we calm down, please?
23. You can do it, but not with energy zero.
24. Don't want to follow mindless work, for sure.
25. Leveling up... at your own pace.