25 People Who Had the Most Hilarious Worst Days Ever | “The Cat Closed the Balcony Door on Me by Standing on the Handle”
Once in a while, a bad day is unavoidable. On the bad days, nothing seems to go as planned, problems pile up one after the other and we can't seem to catch a break. Nothing is more vexing than that 'final straw' moment on a bad day when we break down or get in a seriously foul mood. While certain inconveniences on such days make us want to throw in the towel, seeing them happen to someone else makes us feel like we have got company. Laughing at the little things that irritate us can also make us feel better on bad days. These 25 people sharing about their worst day ever made us look at the brighter side of life. Their posts will help brighten your mood, too, if you are going through a rough day or would like to forget a dreadful day you had some time back.
1. Not shocking
So I was coaching a basketball camp this week and I asked a kid what his name was and he goes “Weed” and I was like.. ok I guess we’re in Austin so not shocking. Anyway I called this child weed for 3 days.— smartie (@m4rticus) January 4, 2020
turns out he had a speech impediment and his name is Reid 🙃
2. Snow Dalek
One thing I won’t ever do again is build a snow dalek. I did that when we lived at our old house as the kids were into Dr Who. I learnt that when snowdaleks start to melt they upset the neighbours #snowman #snowdalek #drwho pic.twitter.com/YrK8vJqAJr— Oeufelia (@oeufelia) February 1, 2019
3. Haunted room
There’s a (formerly) locked room in our Airbnb that contains two guns, an erotic painting, and a typewriter whose keys are entirely made of teeth.— Ashley Fryer (@ashleyfryer) June 11, 2019
4. "I'm 49. Just found this in my Mum's bookcase"
5."Tiny body or giant head?"
6. "This is the worst picture ever taken of me"
7. "If you're wondering why the driver's window is clean, it's because it was down when the truck next to me drove through the puddle. And also, if you were wondering, I can tell you what puddle water tastes like."
8. "It was a great day till this moment"
9. Wrong license plate
Well, friends. This is what came in the mail. I’m gonna need something else, please. pic.twitter.com/42TjTrTh2j— Lynsey Mukomel (@lynseymukomel) January 17, 2020
10. Dog's driver's license
I’m locked out of my dogs Facebook account that i created in 2010 and they won’t let me back in unless I send over a copy of his drivers license— em!! (@realemilyattack) April 26, 2020
11. "The one time the toner exploded at work while switching it out. You can see where I was at that exact moment."
12. "This morning a bat crashed into my face and fell into my breakfast. He seemed fine..."
13. "Whipped myself into a frustrated rage trying to find my drill for half an hour."
15. "We hiked 3 hours to get a good picture of our hometown. Our city is on the left..."
16. Best worst wedding
17. Bad day at the bank
Banking tips pic.twitter.com/8Q90f056EZ— fulumptutious lady (@ajlobster) May 24, 2016
18. "It's just a little ice, it's fine."
19. "The cat closed the balcony door on me by standing on the handle and pushing it down. I had to wait for someone who had a key to my apartment to open it up for me. Luckily, I had my phone with me."
20. "Was confused when it didn't sound like it hit the floor"
21. Have a good day they said...
Wacho volví al departamento y me re cagaron todo el baño pic.twitter.com/ZKJunUaDpO— juanfran (@JuanfranB_) June 11, 2020
22. 10,500 broken eggs
23. "I paid $6 to have two slices of American Cheese delivered to my door."
24. "Lost my wallet 3 days ago, finally ordered new cards and then..."