Birds can be pretty to look at and melodious to hear. Some can even talk. Whether they can talk or not, they are some of the most talented entertainers known to mankind. From their stunning features to their ethereal grace, we could observe them forever and never get bored.
However, their aforementioned grace does slip at times, and thanks to good timing and camera phones, the internet has no shortage of photos documenting the absolute goofballs these winged creatures can be.
You might not be able to fly to the planet of humor or land a good joke but here are 25 birds being buffoonish for you to get inspired by (or not). Now you can be envious of them for not just having the ability to fly but also being funnier than you. From unlikely feathery friendships between birds and other household pets to birds in their natural habitats to birds attempting to fit in with different winged breeds, this delightful list is sure to make you smile:
1. On my way to Hogwarts
2. "This is not how you stairs, bird."
3. "Took a pic of two plump pigeons perched on the ledge but ended up getting a picture of two massive pigeons looking for their car."
4. "My apartment pool was being put to good use."
5. "No fu**s given."
6. Anything for Little Foot
7. "My dad sent me this selfie."
8. "I can never get a nice picture of them all together."
9. "One day I want to look at myself the same way that my bird looks at himself."
10. "This shoe-billed stork looks like a person in a bird suit."
11. Tall, dark, and handsome
12. All is right
13. "I have 4 feathered friends who come by my window every morning for breakfast."
14. "Owls and bananas don't get along."
15. "Where there is a will, there is a way."
16. "I shouldn't have fed that one duck yesterday."
17. "Zen birb."
18. "My sister's goat had a baby today and the chickens came to say hello."
19. "This guy, drunk on fermenting apples, just ran into my window, threw up, and stole a rock. He's in the tank to sober up."
20. "I shall name him, birdie Sanders."
21. A little autoethnography
22. "Cat suffers a horrible case of Chickenpox."
23. "He pouted like this and whispered under his breath for 5 minutes because I wouldn’t let him chew on my phone case."
24. "This duck thinks he's a flamingo. 'When in Rome...'"
25. "This bird landed by my window and stared at me like I murdered his whole family."