25 Hilariously Entitled Demands Made by Freeloaders That Will Have You Marveling at Their Sheer Audacity
We come across a variety of people in our everyday lives—humble, selfish, giving, irritating, etc. Some people believe that they are doing the world a favor by merely existing. Their need for recognition is annoying. They are the self-entitled ones with no regard for others' opinions and their love for petty arguments (only to prove they are right) is a lesson in manipulation.
Being around such people can be mentally exhausting but their pompousness and megalomania also make them the laughingstocks. So in honor of these nincompoops, we present you to the most hilariously blood-boiling adults, especially the free-loaders:
1. "I want to go on vacation and should start saving but also could you send me money for my VACATION."
2. "There is a lot going on in this post."
3. "Hey I need a place to live for free that is in the foothills where a bunch of Arizona Cardinals live. Please?"
4. Needy or entitled?
5. "Surely photographers will line up to pay ME to shoot my wedding in the middle of nowhere."
6. Asking for a home in the name of God? JESUS!
7. "It’s only $1,800."
8. "Because artists can survive on 100€ for a whole year of drawing whatever you want from them."
9. A free horse anyone?
10. "2 hours of footage and 1000 photos and discounts for followers for exposure bucks seems like a fair deal to me."
11. "Dude wants a 70% discount because he was bullied in high school and has heartburn."
12. Serious scammer
13. "Give me loads of stuff for free, needs to be to a very specific standard, I'll pay a tiny amount towards transportation costs..."
14. Think about the joy
15. So what?
16. "Most lumber as payment."
17. "[They] keep saying 'but all you have to do is sleep! You're getting paid to sleep!'"
18. "Give me free art... PEASANT."
19. "From a Facebook group for nonprofit directors. Mints, the audacity!"
20. "This restaurant is really sick of Karens."
21. "Karens then, Karens now..."
22. "Some customers are worth losing."
24. "Obey." Hmm.
25. "The Kardashians/Jenners tell us to get off our a**es and work and here are some of their job postings."