25 Times Scammers Were Left Embarrassed After Meeting Their Match
Surviving 2023 appears to entail receiving at least 20 scam or spam texts per day from various sources. The sheer volume and persistence of these texts can drive anyone insane. Receiving these spam calls or texts does nothing but irritate people, who occasionally snap in the most amusing ways. They hilariously turn the tables on the scammers and give them a taste of their own medicine. Given the widespread dissatisfaction with scammers, the internet loves hearing about instances when people absolutely dunked on some sorry scammers, and we are all rooting for it. Do you want to know how to deal with them? Take a look at these texts for some inspiration.
1. Scam text message? Trick them with cat facts!
2. WhatsApp scam... I don't know why they didn't respond.
4. How to sell a property I don't own?
5. "My dog has been missing for a week and some sick idiot pulled this BS"
6. "Very well thought out scam"
7. "Got a message from a scammer, decided to play with 'em a little"
8. "At least he admitted"
9. "I think I have come on too strong..."
11. The Tinder scam
12. "Special item for eBay scammers"
13. "Nice try Buckaroo"
14. "Facebook is full of scam giveaways and fake profiles commenting on them"
15. Rock became paper
16. "Facebook Powerbal scam"
17. Say Potatooo
18. "Just glad to see my bf has a good head on his shoulders"
19. "At least theyre honest"
20. The FBI agent
21. Logic doesn't work like that
22. "I'm on the books guys. I cannot wait for my appointment"
23. "When you're an online veteran"