People shared these heartwarming notes they got from others which made their day.
Letter writing has far surpassed the current trend of expressing love, but we aren’t bereft of the essence of it. Pouring your heart on a piece of paper is not out of trend and here’s why it stands out as the most heartwarming means of expression. When writing, one states their intention with clarity, the rawness of it defines the authenticity of the heartfelt message which no text or mail could replace. Writing notes not only reignites the timid flame of care one holds for their loved ones but also provides them with souvenir to be treasured for lifetime. Here are some of the heart-melting notes people shared they got from others.
1. "I leave my wife small love notes sometimes and found this one from my 6 year old daughter coming home from work :) Definitely made me smile!"
2. "My wife and I brought home our newborn yesterday and some neighbors baked us cookies. Their daughter included this note."
3. "My dad died 3 years ago. He wrote this on my ceiling one night 10+ years ago. My mom remodeled my room after I moved out, and I forgot about the note. She had it cut out and framed. The most special gift I have ever been given"
4. "My elderly neighbor accidentally pressed the input button on her TV remote and called me over to fix it for her. Today I found a bottle of wine and this note at my door. I guess I won't be moving anytime soon."
5. "I struggle with depression. Came home last night to find my room covered in positive sticky notes from my sister. Yes, I cried."
6. "I'm a single, working dad who loves leaving these silly notes by my daughter's food."
7. "Got this note in the middle of the night"
8. "Today I found a note to me from my grandfather 6 years after he passed away."
9. "This is the last note my grandfather left my grandma before he died. He attached it to his will because he knew that'd be the only time she would find it."
10. "I was on a train, reading a book and a guy sat opposite from me. Before he got off at his stop, he scribbled this note and handed it to me. It's a little rhyme and loosely translates as: 'The rain is falling steadily, light and drab, someone should tell you how beautiful you are today.'"
11. "Homeless guy left a note on my windshield."
12. "A teacher sent these notes home with her students to give their parents."
13. "Dad's note to his gay son who hasn't come out yet..."
14. "This note hanging from this taxi driver's wheel!"
15. "My husband is a garbage man. This note was frozen to one of the cans on his route this morning."
16. "A couple of days ago someone ordered 14 mins before closing time and wrote a note to us. I wrote one back and gave them a free garlic bread and a couple of hours ago while working, I found out they left a review about it. Was pretty happy for the rest of the shift."
17. "A note from a student to a teacher."
18. "A Note Left Behind from Contractor Ken and His Teammates"
19. "I'm a waitress who just recently started going to therapy for the first time in my life... Today I had a therapy session right before my shift began, and a customer left me this note written on the back of their receipt."
20. "My little brother has autism. He turned 17 today. I came home from work to this note."
21. For the love of the little deer
22. "I got a note from a seller on Etsy after I was their first customer! Made my whole heart smile."
23. "My wife has given a note to our child every day for lunch during his kindergarten year and today I found a note from our child for me since he started to learn to write. It made me so happy."
24. "I’m finishing up my Bachelor’s and my little 9-year-old brother wrote me this note."
25. "After getting groceries for our honeymoon cabin we walk out to find a note on the windshield. Opened it up to find a sweet note with $20 tucked into it."