Men’s Humor was built around one guiding principle: men enjoy humor. Over eons of evolutionary development, men have become genetically hard-wired to seek humor, just as their instincts are drawn to fire, dogs, cool sticks, and meat products.
Our core belief is that men’s souls would wither and die without seeing something funny at least a few times a day, and that is exactly what Men’s Humor intends to provide our readers.
“It is said that men only use 10% of their brain capacity, while the other 90% is reserved for looking at humorous Internet content.”
The history of Men’s Humor is the history of mankind itself. To explain, we must go back to the dawn of human civilization. The concept of humor for men began as prehistoric cave paintings in France’s Lascaux Cave system, when a troglodyte earnestly tried to draw a buffalo and all his buddies started to laugh at how dumb his art looked. This tiny spark created the millennia-spanding inferno that is comedy from the male perspective.
Eventually, Men’s Humor, as we know it today, became popular pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, where it served as the premiere digital venue for shareable, hilarious content. We’ve since expanded our empire to include a website with a dedicated staff and news desk. As for what’s next? We are hoping to break into petroleum drilling, but are open to podcasts and video content as well.
“Give a man some humor, and he will laugh for a day. Teach a man humor, and he will laugh for the rest of his–ooooooh ughh.”
You may be looking at our website and asking yourself, “what?” Allow us to clarify the role that Men’s Humor plays in your life. MensHumor.com is the buddy you share memes with. It is the group chat with your oldest friends. It is the brains of Homer Simpson and Walter Cronkite mashed together in a particle accelerator. Our writing staff is dedicated to taking the edge off the deluge of news flooding your feed each day by injecting it with levity and off-kilter observations.
The most important part of the Men’s Humor operation is…YOU, the reader. Our organization would not be possible without you. Do not be afraid to engage us on our social channels. Leave us compliments, complaints, suggestions, testimonials, a picture of your wife, a picture of your wife zoomed in really close on her pupil, anything really. We’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for laughing. It is time for you to return to clicking, sharing, and commenting. MensHumor.com cannot wait to bring you more articles.