25 Unmissable Talk Show Moments in Which Our Favorite Celebs Shared the Craziest Slices of Their Lives
The most colorful sides of our favorite celebs can be seen on talk shows. Here are 25 winning talk show moments when celebs disclosed hilarious stuff.
Talk shows have become one of the most popular sources of entertainment because we get to see the real side of celebrities on these shows. Celebs share lesser-known stories and some other hilarious behind-the-scenes while chatting with the talk show host. Talented hosts are the driving force behind these shows since they bring out the best in our favorite celebs.
Johnny Carson first popularized late-night talk shows in the United States during the early sixties. Shows like The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and Late Night with Seth Meyers are a few shows that top the chart. The Graham Norton Show, in particular, is responsible for many viral talk show moments and has steadily grown an international fanbase.
So, here's a list of the most hilarious moments from celebrity talk shows which will make you laugh your head off.
1. Sir Patrick Stewart disagreed with his wife about him not being circumcised.
2. Ed-Sheeran graced Jamie Foxx's couch for years before fame hit him.
3. Ewan McGregor was once chased down by a bunch of teenagers who mistook him for Obi-Wan Kenobi.
4. Matt LeBlanc accidentally ate David Schwimmer's spit-out food in real life.
5. Henry Cavill's nickname in school was Fat Cavill and Russell Crowe met Cavill at the age of 16, long before the duo worked together.
6. A kid once asked Dame Maggie Smith if she was a cat and she recalls telling the kid to pull himself together.
7. Matt Damon complains his wife did not wait for him to catch up and watched all Downton Abbey episodes alone.
8. Anthony Mackie first met his wife at the age of 7, and apparently, she was the meanest person who even beat him up.
9. Richard Madden returned from the red wedding of Game of Thrones soaked in blood and he looked like a murderer on the flight.
10. Keira Knightley was banned from pouting on the sets of Pride and Prejudice.
11. Cillian Murphy was a vegetarian for 12 years till he starred in Peaky Blinders.
12. Chris Patt's 5-year-old son went fishing with dad and as the family rule goes, you are allowed to cuss while fishing. The boy then swears.
13. Mark Ruffalo accidentally smoked actual weed and freaked out his co-star.
14. Ricky Gervais mistook a used condom for a snakeskin when he was a kid.
15. Harrison Ford gave no reason as to why he punched Ryan Gosling. Well, he is Harrison Ford.
16. Kevin Hart was convinced The Rock was born in Hawaii.
17. Jamie Dornan's hilarious toe-to-more-toe walk is a laugh riot.
18. Emily Blunt thinks her husband John Krasinski looks way too American.
19. Ewan McGregor sang Beauty and the Beast song in a Mexican accent.
20. Matthew McConaughey's voice puts Michael Bublé to sleep.
21. Ryan Gosling calls dancing a "cutthroat business" and does not want to watch his dance videos.
22. Harrison Ford could not remember Ryan Gosling's name.
23. A fan's Reddit post left Benedict Cumberbatch in a shameful split.
24. Jennifer Lawrence was in splits while Jack Whitehall narrated his poop story.
25. Anna Kendrick tells a hilarious tale of a British accent.