Kids are naturally born without filters. Although their words mostly mean well, their tendency to utter the darndest words when you're least expecting it tends to sometimes shock people. To save yourself from the mini heart attack that comes with kids revealing your family secrets at a public event, you need to be armed with a powerful weapon—one that has not been invented yet.
Having said that, the most bizarre, honest things kids have either said or done are a dose of funny we all need in our lives to offload life's tensions.
A tiny but hilarious Reddit community called r/KidsWhoMeanWell has a collection of hysterically direct and blunt statements kids throw at people, unplanned and unprepared. We also mean well when we say it's time to scroll down through some of the funniest images that prove the ultimate courage kids have.
A subtle disclaimer that these posts might transport you to a time when you were tiny and bold enough to say the most uncomfortable words with utmost ease, without offending others.
1. "Dream big, Dr. King."
2. "This isn't exactly what we meant when we told him that he could look up puppy training tips on YouTube."
3. "So loving"
4. "Actual letter from [a] kid."
5. "Some wise words for Mrs. Clark."
6. "Hope you make it!"
8. "Thanks, mom."
9. "That escalated quickly."
10. "No pie for me, thanks."
11. "This kid is going places."
12. "It's the thought that counts."
13. "Happy Valentine's, mom!"
14. "Roses are red."
15. "It's the thought that counts... right? Happy Birthday!"
16. "Gotta help the family out."
17. "Serial killer in the making"
18. "You and half the block, kid."
19. "When your notebook is lost, then you find it."
20. "I mean... she’s not wrong?"
21. "Bless her, she tried. Seems a bit confused [about] the veteran vs veterinarian thing, though."