25 Exceptionally Bad Design Ideas That Were Executed Immaculately Enough to Become Kind of Cool
The world is full of things that just exist. I mean, they have no literal purpose and certainly not something that we can't do without. But, remarkably, they still exist.
The subreddit, Awful Taste But Great Execution, has a collection of perplexing things that would be entirely purposeless if not for their perfect execution turning them into works of art. People behind these have flawlessly managed to pull off their insipid ideas.
And we have curated them for you to see and decide whether your eyes also behold beauty in them. Scroll through these 25 tasteless ideas and conflicting feelings, and decide whether you love or hate them. Meanwhile, also praise the artists whose master execution did the magic trick. Here we begin.
1. This is kind of cool though
2. Making us hungry
3. This is pure artistic beauty
4. This is rather spooky
5. Hard not to like it
6. It is impressive. 10/10
7. I am RIDER!
8. Wooden flooring jigsaw puzzle
9. A pair of illuminated chandeliers to adorn your ears
10. Narcissistic bride alert
11. Realistic art has gone too far
12. This is cute. Worth buying
13. Pee fountain
14. Awesome. Sold already
15. When your tattoo looks more like you
16. Pretty dope rugged warrior
17. When you fancy a designer bus door
18. One fine skill
19. Just because you can, does not mean you should
21. Ok, this is rather creepy
22. In the name of fashion
23. Icy haircut