Food, clothes, toys: if you can buy it, it’s probably wrapped in packaging. While it’s great that companies have found innovative ways to package and deliver items to consumers, the end result isn’t always the best. These examples of horrible product packaging will blow your mind. In fact, you might even go insane.
1. Rolling Stone Presents (39 Of The) 500 Greatest Songs Of All Time
Starting this list off with a doozy from Rolling Stone. If you’re going to be misleading, at least change your fonts a little bit. Also 39 selections? Why not give us 50 at least? Bonkers.
Gee thanks for clarifying!
3. Oh this is sneaky.
Whoever pitched this idea deserves a big raise.
4. Glad we weren’t in the room when this kid opened up his ball pit
5. It’s not delivery, it’s a scam
Just spread the meatballs around a bit. You’ll be fine.
6. “Box” Of Beef Jerky
Yes that’s a box alright. It’s not a box of beef jerky, but it’s a box. You just have to know how to use it.
7. Cashews are a delicacy that need protective packaging
Cashews are expensive for a reason.
Guess technically it’s still “candy topped.”
9. Every one of these pens has blue ink.
This is triggering.
10. “New” has taken on a whole new meeting.
Thanks for clarifying!
11. This is genius
Guess it’s really the same amount of food?
12. Non dairy? Really?
13. “Watermelon juice”
No wonder why it tastes a little weird.
14. New Cereal Box Is 11% Taller With 1.6% Less Cereal
15. These are literally the same size
This one pisses us off. For real.
16. Technically they aren’t lying
Hey the shell technically was made in America. This would hold up in a court of law.
17. This is too real
Companies stay sneaky. That’s for sure.