Have you ever seen signs that are either completely dumbfounding or utterly hilarious? If not, then the subreddit r/FunnySigns is the place for you. People from all over the world gather in this hilarious corner of reddit to post hilarious photos of signs they spot in the wild.
Check out some of the funniest signs submitted to this subreddit in the gallery below!
1. That’s one way to make a flyer
He’s just being super effective with his time.
2. Same here
Hey we’re saving those tabs for later!
3. Wait so Hunger Games isn’t really fiction anymore?
Guess that checks out.
4. Coffee shop strikes back
This place is not messing around. Guess the reviewer was named Karen?
5. Graphic design is not their passion
Yeah they definitely need some help. That’s for sure.
6. Adam & Eve were the first to say a big “fuck you” to apple
Unsure what they think of the new iPhone cameras though.
7. Finally governments are starting to look out for people
It’s about time.
8. Now this would definitely be helpful
Who needs a fancy, expensive earthquake detection system when googly eyes will do the trick?
9. Something tells us Amazon might try to undercut these sponsors
Small businesses just can’t compete with Amazon’s prices, not even when it comes to sponsoring little league teams.
10. Dogs are man’s best hotel guest
Yet another reason why dogs rule.
11. Joe just can’t catch a break, can he?
Look, he probably didn’t mean to back his forklift into the break room. Joe is just clumsy!
12. This is why we just take Tylenol
Better to just keep things simple.
13. This sign is packed with all kinds of information
Hadn’t heard about #5 but guess we’ll have to look into it.
14. Prove them wrong!
Nothing will ever stop a stubborn man. Not even fear of death. Props!
15. Algebra is annoying for a lot of reasons
Just add this one to the list.
16. This sign finally puts snakes on blast
It’s about damn time. That’s all we’ve got to say.
17. If there’s one thing that coronavirus taught us…
Cherish the people that you love.
18. This is why you keep your Roomba on a leash
First rule of adopting a Roomba. Once you lose them, you might never get them back.
19. Someone please help this man!
You never know what people might be going through.
20. Drop the bone…now!
McGruff the Crime Dog was a traitor to his breed.