Let’s face it: sometimes dads just have a way of making jokes that no one else can top. No matter what parenting struggles come their way, a lot of dads just have a knack for the light hearted. We put together a list of some of the funniest dad jokes on Twitter for all the fathers out there who understand the #struggle.
1. Classic dad
Hey this is an easy mistake to make!
2. Sometimes you need a little liquid courage
Now this kid gets it.
3. Damn. This hurts.
This is less of a joke and more of a harsh truth. Dads have feelings too!
4. This kid is on one
Get it together kid. Do it for your dad. Also, who the hell is Jacob?
5. Kids really do say the darndest things
Teaching your kids to be smart is a marathon, not a sprint.
6. Probably better than having to watch it on repeat like five times, right?
We know the plot of Frozen and Frozen 2 better than most film critics.
7. Please just eat this! It’s good for you! I’m not trying to hurt you!
Broccoli is pretty nasty though not gonna lie.
8. *Slow clap*
Dads just do it better.
9. “The moon is 238,900 miles from Earth”
Better than writing “asshole” on it, which, is probably very likely someday.
10. “You can play with the AK-47 just don’t disturb me during the game.”
As long as it’s safe. That’s all that matters.
11. Close enough
Owl. Wood penguin. Same difference.
12. Sometimes kids help you actually save money
This is a blessing in disguise.
13. That’s when this kid started playing Call of Duty
No one buys physical game copies anymore dad. Come on.
14. Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
That’s one way to get what you want.
15. We would do the same, honestly
It was probably just a scam caller anyway.