What a loser!
We all know the Karens of the world but are you aware that there exists a male version of Karen too, the one who likes giving constructive feedback, and act passive-aggressive all the time? Well, one woman, Kimberley Latham-Hawkesford from the U.K. had the chance of going on a date with one such guy, and then 3 months later, he sends her a list of tips about the things she could do to improve herself. Apparently, he feels that she could have done more to make their date better.
She spoke with LadBible in an interview and it was just out of this world. According to Kimberley, the man, during the date asked if she would be willing to undergo plastic surgery, he suggested her places where she could shop before their next date, and even showed her his bank balance when she offered to pay for her share of the meal.
Then she revealed the message she received from him. He wrote: "Hello Kimberley, I know we went on a date quite a while ago now but I'd like to explain why I haven't messaged you. I feel like you could have made the date much better, here's a few reasons why. I apologise if I offend you."
1) "If you lost some weight you would look incredible. Maybe a stone or so."
2) "You are very pale. I know you aren't a fan of the sun but a bit of fake tan wouldn't hurt."
3) "You have quite big boobs so you should show off your cleavage more."
4) "I think you need to wear clothes that suit your figure and maybe update your style slightly. Just so I'm not embarrassed to be seen with you."
5)"You need to dye your hair a normal colour and add extensions. Longer hair is much more attractive."
6)"You need to look more natural, stop wearing makeup. Just make yourself look decent but don't overkill it."
7)"Your lips have gone down so you should think of getting more filler. I know you said you regretted it but filler would make you sexier."
8)"You need so much more confidence, confidence is sexy!"
9) "The fact you take things slow makes you look like a prude. I didn't get a kiss which messed with my ego. Be more sensitive to others' feelings."
10) "When we got food, I know you got a salad but having full fat coke is more calories you don't need."
11) "You need to keep your past to a minimum. I don't care about it and what you went through."
12)"Get a sense of humour, you didn't laugh at a single one of my jokes."
13)"You just seemed a bit stuck up. Sort your personality out."
14)"You made me feel shit when you offered to pay. It's like you thought I didn't have enough money after telling you how much is in my account."
15)"You didn't compliment me once."