25 Peculiar Car Conditions That Baffled the Mechanics: “Customer Rolled Into the Air Check Because Their Car Felt Funny”
Going on a long drive with our favorite music on the stereo and the wind blowing through our hair seems enchanting. But then we hear a whine or crunch and the car starts communicating that it is in desperate need of repair. Most car owners feel terrified of popping the car's hood and seeing how bad the situation is so they take their car to mechanics. It's then the mechanics' turn to be baffled by the dire condition of the cars because car owners or drivers often find novel ways of destroying their cars. We have shortlisted 25 cases of bad car conditions that stumped the mechanics.
1. "It's a bit cold out this morning"
2. "You had one job..."
3. "I've never seen a car that failed a home inspection before"
4. "Customer states replace driver's rear seat belt buckle, technician states go F**k yourself"
6. "Didn't want to wait for a tow so had his buddy drag it to us 4 miles."
7. "When a carpenter does his own repairs…"
8. "First time seeing hello kitty exhaust tips"
9. "The insurance companies love this maneuver"
10. "Customer states: heard a loud noise and lost all gears"
11. "Coolant light is still on after the customer topped it up"
12. "This is my kind of customer"
13. "Been in the parts and service business for 30 years, wish I had all the pictures saved I have taken. Here's my first post."
14. "Head gaskets on Audi A7 TFSI. I’m regretting not just pulling the engine"
15. "Ordered LKQ glass panels for the roof. Instead of removing the panels and shipping them, they just cut the whole roof off and sent it"
16. "Their car felt funny"
17. "This might just be the absolute dumbest thing I’ve ever seen and I've worked at a collision shop for 15 years…."
19. "Don’t try to inflate your spare to 100psi"
20. "Found a tracking device in a customer's car…"
21. "Guess this could have gone bad"
22. "Customer says he wants his exhaust up the side"
23. "Found 2 cupcakes under the splash shield of a '21 Toyota Rav4…. So many questions"
24. "This is what happens when you lend your manual transmission car to a friend who 'knows how to drive stick'"