These 25 Online Shopping Fails Are Making Us Snort | “Even My Dog Was Disappointed”
Online shopping sites are full of lucrative items, services, and whatnot. But there are times when the item we have ordered does not match the picture displayed of the same on the shopping site. Most of the time we get a refund by returning those faulty products but we sure feel disappointed when we have to go through this process. Here are some of the most epic online shopping fails where customers' expectations did not match the reality.
1. "I requested 8 bananas. They gave me 8 BUNCHES and managed to only charge me $0.68 - the price of one single banana"
2. "My fiancé and I ordered a navy bathmat and this came, 10/10 would order again"
3. "There was an attempt for discrete packaging by the adult site I ordered from"
4. "What to do when you order a Small T-Shirt, and they send you an XXXL"
5. "The cake that was ordered and the cake that arrived"
6. "My GF ordered some ankle weights for running and somehow got sent this instead. Trying to convince her to just go out running with the hammer"
7. "BFF got this bear hat for my cat to recreate an adorable Instagram post she saw"
8. "My mum ordered this online"
9. "After seeing the pic of my nephew in his new Christmas gift my SO thinks he might have ordered the wrong size"
10. "Thought my Amazon app was frozen, guess not"
11. "The bear mask my friend ordered vs the nightmare fuel he received"
12. "I ordered Clint Eastwood. I received his derpy cousin, twice removed"
13. "Amazon literally sent me an empty bag and the delivery picture shows it was open"
14. "Ordered from Instacart for the first time and this is how the chicken came"
15. This cushion doesn't look "kawaii" at all
16. "Just ordered a pepperoni pizza"
17. "Ordered these grinches for my sister's baby shower...blown away at what I was sent"
18. "Ordered a $3 watch from Amazon. Nailed it"
19. "Ordered the cake on the left, got the one on the right"
20. "Even my dog was disappointed"
21. "So I ordered a Spider-Man mask a while back, and this is what came in"
22. Then you need to order the red dye for the dress too
What I ordered vs What I got. pic.twitter.com/F3bNvIsdU1— TBAJ (@tolanibaj) March 17, 2021
23. "My beautiful order from ProFlowers"
24. It might grow if you add water to it
This is what happens when you order stuff off Facebook :)— Suzanne Young (@suzanne_young) December 2, 2020
What I ordered vs. What I actually received. pic.twitter.com/I8jJksKRNh