25 Ridiculous Google Translate Fails That Made Us Guffaw | “Little Stinky but Smiled Very Badly”
Google is our go-to platform when we want help to rescue ourselves from a number of different crises. This reliable internet search engine is capable of providing almost all the answers to our questions. Whether you want to do some last-minute research on a paper due the next day or you simply need to find out the best eatery in the town you are visiting, Google never disappoints. One can argue that you can rely more on Google compared to humans when it comes to getting quick information but unfortunately, that is not always true. We have stumbled upon a bunch of instances when people shared that Google might not be the most trustworthy platform, specifically when it comes to translations. If you think Google Translate is going to help you quickly learn words of another language and become conversant in it, then you are in for a hilariously bad surprise. Google Translate is known to recognize 133 languages spoken by approximately 300 million people but these tweets show us that we should take Google's translations with a pinch of salt. Have fun scrolling through these 25 remarkable Google Translate fails.
1. Do you want to taste a shabby shark?
2. It is supposed to be Happy St. Patrick's Day
3. You might fancy some clothes sandwich which is spelled wrong as well.
4. Thank god, there is no loss in growing cats
5. Burn someone to bake cakes
6. When you have to translate Google Translate
7. Beware of the zebra clans
8. Google failing at Chinese translation
9. Don't even dare to translate DNA
10. Google failing at German translation too
11. Mermaids are there for your rescue
12. That is a cryptic compliment
13. That made us gag for sure
14. Queue and chicken are the same things, right?
15. Not excited to try foreign cuisine anymore
16. Pope Francis became the beloved potato of the people
17. Compliments become insults
18. Song translations are comedy gold
19. Birthday wishes become funeral wishes
20. Five stars for abusing customers
21. Now electric drills have pronouns too?
22. How hungry is the Sheikh though?
23. An octogenarian is not an eight-year-old
24. Never use Google Translate for starting a conversation
25. The ex-president won't accept his loss against Najib