Ah! The lovely Tinder chats where potential lovers speak their heart out to know more about the other person. How lovely are those first conversations where there's still a mystery in romance. But what if you went ahead with your A-game and realized that you are more scared than 'in love.' Turns out that this guy (who posted a screenshot of the conversation on Reddit) hadn't expected the response he got. Go ahead, read it for yourself:
What do you think his response was? But this is not the only weird conversation people have had on Tinder. People have posted screenshots of their conversation on Reddit and some of them are outright crazy! Check them out:
1) User bobody_creed posted this conversation
2) The Redditor Mikez63 shared this chat
3) The Redditor SirLowhamHatt shared this post
4) The Redditor mooniean shared this post and we can say government guidelines had a role in this
5) The Redditor h2osly shared this post and it was a viscious cycle of WTF!
Well, Tinder is something quite different, isn't it?