Time Traveler’s Candid Selfies From His Adventures Across History Crack People Up
Have you ever fantasized about traveling through time and meeting some of your favorite historical figures in person? If so, one extraordinary guy has taken that wish to a whole new level. Introducing Stelfie - your not-so-typical time traveler. Stelfie is one lucky guy who has "built" a time machine (powered by AI and Photoshop) to transport himself to different periods in history. He introduces himself in his Instagram profile as "a man who does not exist...yet."
This is what the creator of Stelfie has to say about his creation, per Bored Panda: "I've been a big fan of 'Back to the Future' and once I had the opportunity to 'build' a time machine myself I felt the best way to celebrate was to have a lot of fun. Stelfie is about that, a funny guy who takes life with an ironic approach, a lucky traveler escaping from normal life to a dimension where everything is possible."
Stelfie is constantly embarking on amazing journeys through time. He has taken selfies with some of the most iconic people like Albert Einstein and Pablo Picasso and in different historical eras. Every photo makes the viewer giggle and wonder what other crazy adventures to expect from Stelfie next. We can only imagine what he'll discover next. Meanwhile, these are some of the images that Stelfie has posted on his profile. Scroll down and enjoy this travel through space and time with Stelfie.
1. With The Great Dictator. Nope, Charlie Chaplin.
2. Posing with a shark. Stelfie has gills.
3. At the site of Napoleon's final defeat.
4. "I took President Lincoln to the Mount which will have his face carved on 79 years in the future. He did smile. (once)"
5. "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀."
6. Boxing with Ali...and losing.
7. With Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso. Yes, that's the famous painter, Picasso's full name, in case anyone asks.
8. " 𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆, 𝟭𝟵𝟯𝟬."
9. "𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗮. We were 301...but I was left out of the story because I like to party."
10. Posing Like Albert with Einstein.
11. "𝗘𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼" 𝗚𝗮𝘁𝗲, 𝟭𝟱𝟰𝟭...History books never told you about the mosquitoes."
13. "𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝟭𝟳𝟬𝟯."
15. "𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗲, 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝟰𝟲 𝗕𝗖."
16. "𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗩𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝟵𝟯𝟳 𝗔𝗗"
17. "It's only evolution."
18. Santa is real.
19. "England,1266. Got hit by a barbarian stone defending the Castle. Yes, I'm fine. Yes, a tooth is flying."
20. Ice Age
21. ...that's the Trojan Horse. "I was chit chatting with Ulysses..."
22. "𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽, 𝟭𝟰𝟵𝟮."
23. "I went back to Ancient Egypt, landing was shit but hey...guess how the Pyramids were built?"
24. And that's the first post on Stelfie's page. "I'm due to my first time travel journey today."