25 Epic Work Fails That Will Give You Second-hand Embarrassment
Sometimes, it's just not our day. There are days when we arrive at the workplace and hell breaks loose. The working desk chair breaks, the coffee machine gets jammed or our favorite Mexican meal ends up getting smeared all over our trousers. Sure, we can't control unfortunate situations at workplaces but we can sure look at some of the people who became victims of some hilarious misery at their jobs and have a good laugh. So, here are the 25 funniest work fails which are bound to make you laugh and wonder how these poor souls tackle these situations.
1. The boss' name is actually BRIAN.
2. "Got to work, brewed coffee, and then dropped my favorite mug. I JUST WANTED A CUP OF COFFEE."
3. "Accidentally left my coffee pot on in my office over the weekend."
4. "Chair attempted to murder my coworker."
5. "A coworker crashed a trolley full of plates needed for a function."
6. "My coworker made the decision that we no longer need the urn insert bags. However, the spigot won't work without them."
7. This store is open all the time.
8. "Food may contain human flesh."
9. "Office provided my favorite expensive Mexican food for lunch. I dumped it all over myself."
10. "Boss gave me the keys. None of which are labeled."
11. Be careful while screen sharing.
Shoutout to the guy in my zoom meeting who was screensharing and went to slack to DM his coworker “She’s killing me” while I was talking— dj fuck (@eggshellfriend) December 16, 2022
12. A person broke their glasses at 10 am while in the office with no spare and they are not available to reorder.
13. "It seems I’m the only one who commuted into the office today."
14. "When you’re working from home and you hit video instead of audio."
15. Somebody's crowned tooth fell out while taking a call at work
16. When you spill paint all over yourself at the Home Depot gig
17. "Boss brought in donuts but the ants got to it first."
18. "Bought 60 doughnuts for the office only to be told I need to work from home"
19. "My Boss installed a water dispenser yesterday. This morning, we got into the office to this."
20. Someone clearly forgot to add an accurate weather forecast.
21. "Just now locked my keys in my work truck."
22. Some people just aren't that good at flirting.
A hot guy at my job asked me if I had any plans and I told him 15 because I thought he said plants— 𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝘃𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝘆𝗸𝗲 (@im_all_id) March 24, 2022
23. This one got an unwanted haircut from a fax machine.
24. "I'm the only person in my entire office of 30 people who dressed up today in a full-body banana suit."
25. "So this is how I learned my work calendar wasn’t private."
So this is how I learned my work calendar wasn’t private. pic.twitter.com/YU9ZSENL0x— Paul Jackson (@madebymagnolia) January 17, 2023