You gotta hand it to kids: They see the world in a whole different light than us adults. Sometimes, their young, naive perspective can be cute, entertaining, or even profound…kid logic is amazing.
Other times, they’re just being dumb as shit. That’s the area this list is focused on.
Please Enjoy These 11 Photos Of Kid Logic Simply Being Dumb As Hell:
1. “My Kid Fell Asleep Like This.”
Dumb spot to sleep, kid! Surely you have a bed. Hell, even lying on that carpet instead would be better. Grow up!
2. “My 4-Year-Old Daughter Was Watching Something On Her Tablet That Scared Her. So She Came Back With Protective Headgear“
Damn, that’s dumb! A helmet won’t protect you from scary thoughts. Grow up!
3. “My Mom Said This Was One Of My Favorite Things To Do As A Child“
Why? Why is that fun? It looks objectively stupid to us. You’re stretching out those pants. Grow up!
4. “My 2-Year-Old Daughter Drew A Pillow With Chalk, Then Laid Down For A Nap“
Hoooooly shit, this one might be the winner. Clearly this child must feel how uncomfortable that is, right? Also, if you’e gonna draw a bed, maybe draw more than one single pillow? Grow up, already!
5. “Walked In On My Son Watching TV Like This“
Why? Why are you acting like that? Just sit on the couch. That’s why it’s there. What, you need attention, I guess? Grow up.
6. “Lost My Kid In Target. Found Him Here.”
Get down from that table… Now…
7. “My 2-Year-Old Cousin Is Genuinely In Love With Her Skeleton“
That thing isn’t alive, kid. Go find a dog instead, because as of now, you’re honestly being an idiot. Grow up!
8. “This Is How My 2.5-Year-Old Niece Insists On Holding Her New Baby Brother“
Get this weirdo kid away from the new baby! The baby might have a chance to grow up normal! Grow up, already.
9. “My Brother Has Discovered That His Swim Shirt Holds Air”
And we have discovered that your brother isn’t the brightest bulb in the box! Grow up, please. Just swim.
10. “My Daughter Now Has A Special Book, Carries It Around Everywhere And Uses It For Everything. It Is The Official Mr. Boston Guide To Bartending And Drink Mixing“
You have no need for that, child. You probably can’t even read. Carry something else around, a baseball, maybe, or a rattle… or grow the hell up!
11. “Turn Your Back For 30 Seconds“
Welp, for as annoying and dumb as these kids are acting, it is pretty entertaining! Keep it up, weirdos!