Dogs seem to nap for a good chunk of every day, so it stands to reason that every now and then, they’re bound to wind up in some wild napping positions. Now, for the first time in recorded human history, we have the evidence to prove dog naps happen in the weirdest positions possible!
Enjoy These Photos Of Dogs Napping 100% Incorrectly
1. This Weird Curled Up Guy
Your feet DO NOT have to touch your head in order to sleep, puppy!
2. Suitcase Bed
This dog thinks he’s a shirt! Or shorts, maybe!
3. The Triple Nap
Adorable? Sure, of course. Necessary in order to sleep? Nope, not even close.
4. Mr. Dog With Legs Sticking Straight-Out
Is… is this dog frozen? Is he stuck?
5. Two Married Animals
These two are supposed to fighting… And now it appears as though they are married…
6. Get It Together, Man. You’re All Over The Place.
8. Slip N’ Slide Position
9. Dog Who’s Bored Of Eating
10. Dreaming Of Licking Its Own Groin
11. This One Might Be Hurt? It’s Tough To Tell
12. The Dog Centipede (A Play On The 2009 Horror Film, ‘The Human Centipede,’ available to rent now on Sling, Amazon Prime, and iTunes)
Sorry, pups, but consider yourselves CAUGHT! Your dog naps are over! Now wake up! Let’s get moving!