If you’re about to throw a photo of yourself up on social media, you might feel the urge to touch things up — just a bit! — here and there. “Who will even notice?” you might ask yourself. “This is exactly what I look like, basically.” These photoshopped Instagrams thought the same way.
We’re here to tell you that your idea is BAD and that EVERYONE will notice and laugh at you in an incredibly MEAN-SPIRITED way. So please, use these photos below as a lesson in what not to do!
Do Not Do Photoshops Like These. Don’t Do It!
1. Baby Teeth In Adult Mouth
2. Looks Much More Bummed Out IRL!
3. Too Smooth And Flat, Like A Big Piece Of Paper
4. Cartoon Woman With Regular Red-Faced Man
5. Okay… This One’s Actually Kinda Badass!
6. Less Pixelated IRL. She Wants To Be More Pixelated, Seems Like
7. Smooth! Everyone’s Too Smooth!
8. Not Clear What’s Even Gained By Trying To Look Like This One!
9. Phone Probably Isn’t All Curved Like That! We Know What You’re Doing!
10. Thumb-Sized Waist
11. You Don’t Need The Photoshop! We Think You Look Nice Regular!
12. Perhaps Pointing At Boxes Makes Her Feel Young/Rejuvenated? We Doubt That A Lot!
13. You’re All Over The Place, Buddy! If You’re Doing This, Just Pick One Person To Look Like!
14. Okay… Here’s Another One We Actually Think Is Kinda Neat!
15. Why You Wanna Look More Like A Toddler? What’s Going On There?
16. Okay… This One’s Rad Too! That Guy Looks Like A Heel Blister With Hair!
Hope you all learned a thing or two from this list. Sure, some photoshops look kind of cool and charming in their own way (3 of them total out of 16), but we don’t like those odds! Better safe than sorry!
Like this story about photoshopped Instagrams? Check out this enraged McDonald’s customer who got their food eaten right in front of them!