Every becomes a comedian when you don’t have time to get the right card. Just grab an old one that is laying around. Mom has a box full of wrapping stuff with some old cards at the bottom. Just use your imagination, funny customized cards can be created out of any completely inappropriate starting point.
We like to imagine the rush some of these people may have been in to get a good card. But when nothing comes close… defacing the hard work of some greeting card writer is the best an only option.
Have sharpie, will destroy!
1. Caption said:
“My Friend Had Surgery On Her Deviated Septum Today (She Accidentally Called It A Deviated Scrotum), So A Friend And I Got Her A Card”
I’m so glad that was clarified. Total panic at the idea of a deviated scrotum.
2. How would your 23 year old son NOT think this is hilarious!
3. Sharpies FTW!
4. Excellent Anniversary Idea, bro!
5. Even a non-customized card in the wrong slot can bring the world real joy!
6. When Dad accidentally buys the same-sex couple Valentine’s day card. Nothing a marker can fix.
7. See, some occasions are hard to find anyways
8. It is a MORE thoughtful gesture. Look at all the work it takes!
9. The stream of consciousness writing style is damn funny
10. Dollar store improvisation at it’s finest!
11. This one’s been used several times now.
12. Makes any mortal wound better
Who wouldn’t want the Fonz on the funny customized cards for any occasion!
13. Can’t even tell on this one…
14. Masking tape is a very nice touch
15. I’m doing this, I’m so doing this
16. Spare no expense for Mom
17. Dad is a great guy to explain himself on the card.
Dad doesn’t want to stand there and explain the card as you open it. He’s making this one self-explanatory by laying out his case on the card itself. Smart, Dad. Very Smart.
If you thought this was funny to look thru you might also like to see 20 Cartoons Paused At Just the Right Moment to Ruin You Childhood.