Applying for a job is the worst. But hiring for a job is even more the worst. We’ve got some of the most epic fails by employers looking for employees. Check out the list of hiring fails below, and groan with misery.
7. Looking For A Cold And Robotic Person
Now this is totally maddening. How are you supposed to be a robot when you are a human? Doesn’t make any damn sense to us.
6. Your Science Degree Is Perfect For Our Restaurant!
What the hell, man! What science is going on over at Moe’s? This is insanity of the highest order. Cuckoo for damn Cocoa Puffs, in our opinion.
5. This Employer Was Not Supposed To Attach A Message
For the love of God. You can’t send emails like that! That’s downright disrespectful.
4. We Would Love To Hear YOUR Feedback, WTF!
You have one job, employers. Smh.
3. You Need To Be Loyal To Just ONE Job Opportunity
That’s not cool. People should be allowed to apply to multiple jobs. We have applied to be a basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder every day for the past six years.
2. We Don’t Believe In Experience, But You Should Have Experience!
Matt Rogers and Bowen Yang are not that funny. But this email? This is damn funny.
1. ABSOLUTELY NO JEFFREYS ALLOWED
JEFF! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
Like these hiring fails? Check out this heavy metal Buddhist nun!