Whoa there, hey buddy. Maybe take it down a notch. We understand your ex did you wrong… but this level of savagery is a bit much, don’t ya think? Ok, fine. Taking out brutal, savage revenge on exes is more common than you might think. But maybe it’s not for you.
Fine. If we can’t talk you out of your plan, Count of Monte Cristo, maybe we can warn you off with examples of what others did.
Here are a bunch of dysfunctional relationships drawn to their logical conclusions. We don’t recommend any of these methods but we couldn’t help but laugh a little at each of them. Don’t take notes, it’s not a blueprint.
1. Revenge can be the gift that keeps on giving
2. If you secretly find out first, maybe play it cool for a while
3. If you’re gonna cheat, maybe don’t drive a convertible
Not actually a convertible, ex was just angry enough to rip the top off
4. Petty… but no property damage to be charged with
5. Tough choices have to be made
6. Oh no! Not the glitter!
This video is just about the worst thing I can think of.
7. Just following the rules
8. You have to do something with the stuff
9. The signage quality is improving
Nice font choice. Makes her appear calm.
10. What’s the price on a 5 pound box of cockroaches?
11. Spray painting a vehicle is a popular option – Low energy, but really popular
12. Bonus points for the slashed tire
13. Pippa sounds kinda fun
14. Finally, car destruction without spray paint
15. Spray painted truck and a stuff dump
16. Does not appear to be his handwriting
17. Whoa, violating medical privacy laws… savage
18. Someone who isn’t risking the lawsuit
19. Enjoy the commute, Ryan?
20. Savage ink
21. Expensive Revenge
22. Not as expensive as a billboard
23. Savage revenge that waits until it’s most painful
24. This is gonna take some time
25. Petty social media spats. Grade: C-
26. Taking down the guilty at church? Grade: A+
27. Original Caption: “Pointed At My Ex’s House”
28. Spelling doesn’t count, but it is one less letter to clean
29. Slow, steady cellular savagery
30. Can’t imagine anything any MORE savage
This technically wasn’t revenge on an ex, but on a husband who told a joke she didn’t like. Still, couldn’t imagine anything worse.
If you enjoyed looking through this list of revenge on exes, you might also enjoy seeing 30 Redneck Engineering Examples Of Straight Genius.